What are the 5 most popular watch batteries? As America’s #1 Online Watch Battery service, we handle thousands of watches every year. The most common question that our customers ask is “What kind of battery does my watch take?” Unfortunately, it’s hard to know exactly what battery your watch runs on without opening your watch up. But, we find that these 5 batteries cover more than half the watches on the market, including many popular watches by Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Shinola, Timex and many more!Replace My Battery >
The watches listed below, are only a small selection of watches and batteries that we work on everyday! If you need a watch battery replacement or a watch battery repair, leave it to WatchGnome.com America’s #1 choice for online watch care!
Most Popular Watch Batteries
- Brands: Shinola, Movado, Michael Kors, Bulova, Android, NCA, Tissot, Fossil, Skagen, Kate Spade
- Brands: Fossil, Shinola, Emprio Armani, Michael Kors, Movado, Ebel, Invicta, Victorinox, Wenger, Swiss Army, Khaki, Bulova, Skagen, Hugo Boss, Tissot
- Brands: Nixon, Technomarine, Fossil, Bertucci, Tissot, Gucci, Boccia
- Brands: Invicta, Technomarine, Tag Heuer, Wenger, Victorinox, TW Steel, Casio, Luminox, Movado, Burberry
- Brands: Technomarine, Tissot, Swiss Legend
Most Popular Watch Batteries for Brands
As you can see from the list above, brands use a variety of batteries in their watches. It’s hard to know which battery to buy without opening your watch. Luckily, WatchGnome.com carries all of these batteries in stock and can change your watch battery through the mail in about a week!
In general, the newer your watch is the better chance is has for using one of the above most popular watch batteries. Older watches can use any of the over 50 watch battery types, as producers experimented with new battery technology throughout the years. As battery technology and production improved, many producers shifted to the most popular watch batteries, listed above. The most consistent brands for batteries, are Shinola, Michael Kors and Nixon. All newer watch brands, they use commonly made swiss watch movements, and they use watch battery types, 364, 371 or 377.See How The Service Works >